Friday, May 16, 2008

First Blog attempt


After attending a very informative session on marketing for the arts using web 2.0 technology yesterday, we are inspired to take advantage of some new ideas here at The Gang! Zach Behrens, of LAist.com, showed us all how to harness the power of RSS, blogging, Facebook, etc. Thanks, Zach!


We are striking lights today to prepare for the students at the Culver City High School Academy of Performing and Visual Arts who are coming in to present their annual end of the school year showcase, Java Drama. Here's our great new interns Jesse and Ruben on my favorite piece of equipment, the genie lift.


I'm not sure I have figured out how to upload pictures yet, so if you don't see the photo above, be patient and I'm sure I will figure it out!

No comments: